You’ve Got Questions – We Have Answers
If you’re considering our forensic accounting services, there’s probably a reason. You could be a victim of fraud, and we can help you find out if your suspicions are true. Consider the following:
- Do you feel like your business is making plenty of money, but you can barely pay your bills?
- Have you ever had a nagging suspicion that a trusted member of your team has committed fraud, but you can’t prove it?
- Is your soon-to-be ex-spouse claiming there are no matrimonial assets, but you know there are?
- Do you suspect some of your employees are taking kickbacks?
- Have you discovered missing inventory that can’t be accounted for?
A Fraud Investigation Team You Can Count On
Forensic accountants are more than just number crunchers. It takes a unique combination of skill, intuition, perseverance, diligence, and integrity to do what we do and to do it successfully. We’ll help you get to the bottom of complex financial matters no matter how long it takes.
Our forensic services include:
- Quantifying losses due to fraud
- Records examination and reconstruction
- Analyzing bookkeeping and accounting systems
- Investigation of financial reporting irregularities
- Analyzing insurance claims
- Searching for unreported income and assets
- Investigating bribery and kickback schemes
- Identifying weaknesses in your accounting processes
- Developing procedures that enable you to detect — and deter — fraud better
Isn’t It Time You Uncovered the Truth?
If you believe that you’ve been a victim of fraud including embezzlement or any other white-collar crime, we can help.
Call or email a member of our forensic accounting team today to schedule a consultation. You won’t be sorry.